What Are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
Take your Watford City and Dickinson commute on with even more fuel efficiency with the 2020 Honda Civic Sedan MPG ratings. The Civic Sedan comes in a variety of trims with several fuel economy offerings to suit your drive whether you’re around town or far from home. Learn more about the Honda Civic Sedan MPG ratings with the helpful experts at Ryan Honda.
Honda Civic Fuel Economy by Trim Level
The Civic Sedan comes with five available trim levels along with several transmission options. Here’s the breakdown of the Honda Civic Sedan fuel economy ratings for each option:
- Civic LX with 6-speed manual transmission: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Sport with 6-speed manual transmission: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX with CVT: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX-L with CVT: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Touring with CVT: EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating
When you opt for the Honda Civic LX or Sport, you can take advantage of an available continuously variable transmission (CVT) instead of the standard 6-speed manual option. With a CVT on the LX you’ll get a 30 mpg city/38 mpg city* rating, and with a CVT for the Sport you’ll get a 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* rating.
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
The varying fuel economies of the Honda Civic Sedan are due to its two engine options which are a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine. With the base engine, the Honda Civic generates 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque while the turbo engine generates 174 hp and 162 to 167 lb-ft of torque. No matter which engine you have under the hood, you’ll have the Eco Assist System to help you save even more fuel, which includes:
- First, the system tells you how fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- Second, the Eco Assist System can be had with an available ECON button, which you can push to change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Test Drive a Fuel Efficient Honda Civic at Ryan Honda
Now that you’ve taken a look at the Honda Civic Sedan MPG, make your way over to Ryan Honda to check out this fuel-efficient model in person. Take a look at our inventory of new Civic models or our Civic lease deals to see what suits your price and needs to best. You can even compare the Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla. Get the car-buying or leasing process started with a member of our finance team and schedule a test drive near New Town!
More From Ryan Honda
If you’re looking for a unique SUV that delivers all the capabilities and features you need for your everyday Watford City commute, then you’re sure to find what you’re looking for among the new 2020 Honda HR-V configurations. With the improved Honda HR-V trims, you can expect trusted Honda engineering and advanced tech, safety, and comfort…
Whether you have a growing family or want to have enough space to bring all of your friends along for the ride, the newly updated 2020 Honda Pilot interior enables you to have room for everyone. This sleek and powerful crossover also delivers advanced technology features to keep everyone engaged along with unique performance features…
Aside from a reliable drive and great fuel economy, Watford City and Dickinson area drivers depend on SUVs like the 2020 Honda HR-V to come equipped with the latest safety features to offer you peace of mind. If the 2020 Honda HR-V safety ratings are any indication, drivers will surely be impressed by the improved safety…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.