What is the 2021 Honda Pilot Cargo Space?
The Honda Pilot has long been a favorite with families throughout the Watford City area, and the latest version takes versatility to the next level. The Honda Pilot dimensions create all the space you need for carpools, shopping trips, and anything else on your busy schedule. Featuring three rows of seats and an 8-person seating capacity, this SUV stands out from the competition with incredible flexibility and capabilities in one stylish package. Take a closer look at the 2021 Honda Pilot cargo space with Ryan Honda.
Honda Pilot Cargo Space
The Honda Pilot cargo space offers all the room you need for bulky boxes, bicycles, or anything else that you need for the day in Dickinson. The adaptable layout enables you to fold seats completely flat, which opens up the cabin even more. Check out the Honda Pilot dimensions:
- Fold the second and third rows flat for a maximum cargo capacity of 83.9 cubic feet* / 109.0 cubic feet** in the entry-level Pilot LX.
- Fold just the third row for 46.8 cubic feet / 55.9 cubic feet** of cargo space in total.
- Keep all seats in place for a trunk space of 16.5 cubic feet* / 18.5 cubic feet**.
Honda Pilot Organizational Features
With so much cargo space to use, how will you keep your items organized on the go? The Honda Pilot is equipped with tons of standard features to keep your cabin tidy during those New Town travels:
- Multi-functional center console storage
- Small storage compartments (sunglasses holder, a lockable glove box, a hidden storage well, and seatback pockets)
- Cargo-area tie-down anchors (4)
- Cargo-area bag hooks
- Garment hooks (2)
Honda Pilot Dimensions
Finally, what about the overall Honda Pilot dimensions? There are seven different trim levels to explore, each seating up to eight passengers total. The Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, and Special Edition have seating for eight passengers. The Elite, Touring, and Black Edition seat seven people. And no matter which configuration you choose, everyone will have plenty of room to stretch out:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 / 40.2 / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 / 38.4 / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 / 62 / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 / 57.3 / 44.6 inches
- Total Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
Take Your Test Drive at Ryan Honda
You’ve read all about the Honda Pilot dimensions and features, now take it for a spin in Williston! Contact us at Ryan Honda to schedule your test drive and feel free to ask any questions about the lineup.
More From Ryan Honda
The 2021 Honda Pilot color options are a vibrant and important choice to match your personality when you decide on a new SUV to buy. It’s easy to argue that engine performance and efficiency, technological, infotainment, and safety are more important but at the end of the day it doesn’t hurt to look stylish while…
If you’re like many Watford City and Dickinson families, safety is your top priority when choosing a new vehicle. For Honda models like the CR-V, safety ratings offer solid proof that the automaker remains at the leading edge of safety technology. While ratings for the 2021 CR-V haven’t yet been released, 2020 CR-V safety ratings from…
The Honda Pilot has long been a favorite with families throughout the Watford City area, and the latest version takes versatility to the next level. The Honda Pilot dimensions create all the space you need for carpools, shopping trips, and anything else on your busy schedule. Featuring three rows of seats and an 8-person seating capacity,…
*Based on SAE J1100 cargo volume measurement standard.
**Based on SAE J1100 cargo volume measurement standard plus, where applicable, floor space between seating rows and seats in their forward-most and upright position.