2022 Honda Civic Fuel Economy Ratings
If you’re shopping for a new compact sedan, then you’re probably wondering about what kind of fuel economy you can expect it to get. Thankfully, the EPA 2022 Honda Civic fuel economy ratings are in, and you don’t want to miss them! In fact, the entry-level 2022 Honda Civic — the Civic Sedan LX with a M-CVT — earns a fuel economy rating of up to 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway*. Learn more now with Ryan Honda.
2022 Honda Civic Fuel Economy by Trim Configuration
The 2022 Honda Civic Sedan comes well-appointed at any trim level, and luckily for Watford City-area drivers like you, there are four total choices. How do the 2022 Honda Civic mpg ratings differ, depending on which of these you opt for? Learn more below:
- Honda Civic Sedan LX with M-CVT: Up to an estimated31 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with M-CVT: Up to an estimated 30 mpg city/37 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX with LL-CVT: Up to an estimated 33 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Touring with LL-CVT: Up to an estimated 31 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
2022 Honda Civic Engine Performance and Eco Assist System
The new Honda Civic mpg ratings are different depending on the trim you choose, true. But among all four trims, there are two engines, including a standard 2.0L 4-cylinder engine on the Honda Civic Sedan LX and Sport, and a standard 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine for theHondaCivic Sedan EX and Touring.
Driving a Honda Civic with the standard 2.0L 4-cylinder engine will get you up to 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, while the turbocharged engine will provide up to 180 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque. Fueling the fantastic Honda Civic fuel MPG specs (pun intended) is an Eco Assist System that helps to:
- Explainhow fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- Change performance via the available ECON button, which you can push to change the performance profile of your Honda Civic to result in higher expected fuel economy.
Learn More About the Honda Civic Fuel Economy at Ryan Honda
The 2022 Honda Civic fuel economy is, as you’re likely beginning to see, quite impressive — even when compared to competitors’ fuel economy in the compact car segment. Looking to experience all that driving a Honda Civic can do for you? Contact us to set up a test drive today!
More from Ryan Honda
Material shortages, economic changes, and other results of the pandemic have caused many automakers to think first before taking any chances with their lineups. However, Honda has charged ahead, revealing several new and updated models last year, from the redesigned Honda Civic to the off-road-ready Honda Passport TrailSport. Now, the automaker is preparing to roll…
If you ask any driver what the first vehicles that come to their mind are when they hear the word “Honda,” there’s a strong possibility the Honda Civic will be amongst those listed. How could it not be? The Honda Civic is a sedan that needs no introduction to those familiar with the Honda lineup,…
The wait is almost over! The all-new Honda HR-V is scheduled to arrive in summer 2022, and you can bet it’ll be here at Ryan Honda, your local Honda dealer in Williston. Honda has revitalized its popular subcompact crossover with tons of new technology, including infotainment system upgrades and driver-assist safety features. This exciting second-generation…